Concordia! Slapping Hoes Since 07'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concordia! Slapping Hoes Since 07'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone remember me? More info inside!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerBewbies

KillerBewbies

Anyone remember me? More info inside! Empty
PostSubject: Anyone remember me? More info inside!   Anyone remember me? More info inside! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:29 am

Does anyone remember me at all? Other character names were KillerFingers, Nendou, Jozefu. I was in The Null as a sub under Concordia for a while back before the new servers were added and the big ol' wipe happened. Here are some screenshots as a reminder:

Anyone remember me? More info inside! ScreenShot01062008_10_17_12

Anyone remember me? More info inside! ScreenShot01122008_17_43_05

Anyone remember me? More info inside! ScreenShot12282007_19_22_32

These are the only screenshots I have left from playing. Hoping to rejoin with you guys if you decide to make a come back for the emu when it is finished. bounce So ReTuNe if you are around please reply. Tried getting your attention on the emu boards but apparently you missed it, or something. Mad
Back to top Go down
Rambow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember me? More info inside!   Anyone remember me? More info inside! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 am

We are not religious about checking either these boards or the emu boards but ill let him know.
Back to top Go down
Zeleot

Zeleot

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember me? More info inside!   Anyone remember me? More info inside! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 10:58 am

I remember Jozefu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remember me? More info inside!   Anyone remember me? More info inside! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone remember me? More info inside!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Concordia! Slapping Hoes Since 07' :: Non Member Section :: Non member discussion-
Jump to: