Concordia! Slapping Hoes Since 07'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concordia! Slapping Hoes Since 07'

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleaning out the forums and inactive users

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vorlan
Admin
Vorlan

Cleaning out the forums and inactive users Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning out the forums and inactive users   Cleaning out the forums and inactive users Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:09 am

Like the topic says...if you've lost access and are coming back to the emulator hit Retune or myself up.
Back to top Go down
https://concordia.forumotion.com
ReTuNe
Princess

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forums and inactive users   Cleaning out the forums and inactive users Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Dont front like your a G.
Back to top Go down
sirius

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forums and inactive users   Cleaning out the forums and inactive users Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:49 pm

I'm still here, just watching the Emu site and logging in when they say it's cool. Def up for crushing some nubs when it's time.
Back to top Go down
DertyMerv

DertyMerv

PostSubject: lost access   Cleaning out the forums and inactive users Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:00 am

hey there! lost my access due to inactivity im sure, but im still here just been playin eve till the shadowcrack is alive again. cant wait to slay some nubz

Anyways I watch the EMU forums, and will be checking back here alot more often if you guys are plannin some shennaniganz

posted on the forums as dertymerv cuz thats my vent name
Back to top Go down
Whatever

Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forums and inactive users   Cleaning out the forums and inactive users Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 am

electro wrote:
hey there! lost my access due to inactivity im sure, but im still here just been playin eve till the shadowcrack is alive again. cant wait to slay some nubz

Anyways I watch the EMU forums, and will be checking back here alot more often if you guys are plannin some shennaniganz

posted on the forums as dertymerv cuz thats my vent name

Guten Tag!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning out the forums and inactive users   Cleaning out the forums and inactive users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning out the forums and inactive users
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Concordia! Slapping Hoes Since 07' :: Non Member Section :: Non member discussion-
Jump to: